2009 Hyundai Entourage Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2009 Hyundai Entourage
- Redesigned Gearshift Lever Available for Transmission Problems
- Check Engine Light due to engine-related problems
- Updated oxygen sensor available
- Improved Timing Chain Tensioners Available to Correct Noise on Startup
- Confirm Latest Software For Transmission Control Module and Correct Fuild For Proper Shift Quailty
2009 Hyundai Entourage Problems
If you experience difficulty getting your Entourage transmission out of the Park position, a redesigned gearshift lever is available.
Due to several possible engine-related problems, the Check Engine Light may illuminate. If this occurs, reprogramming the computer that controls the engine should fix the problem.
If you have driven your car a few miles and experience a hesitation during acceleration, possibly accompanied by illumination of the Check Engine Light, the problem may be related to a defective front oxygen sensor. An updated sensor is available to correct this problem.