2009 Hyundai Entourage Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2009 Hyundai Entourage
- Redesigned Gearshift Lever Available for Transmission Problems
- Updated oxygen sensor available
- Check Engine Light due to engine-related problems
- Confirm Latest Software For Transmission Control Module and Correct Fuild For Proper Shift Quailty
- Improved Timing Chain Tensioners Available to Correct Noise on Startup
2009 Hyundai Entourage Problems
If you experience difficulty getting your Entourage transmission out of the Park position, a redesigned gearshift lever is available.
If you have driven your car a few miles and experience a hesitation during acceleration, possibly accompanied by illumination of the Check Engine Light, the problem may be related to a defective front oxygen sensor. An updated sensor is available to correct this problem.
Due to several possible engine-related problems, the Check Engine Light may illuminate. If this occurs, reprogramming the computer that controls the engine should fix the problem.