2008 Hyundai Entourage Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2008 Hyundai Entourage
- Redesigned Gearshift Lever Available for Transmission Problems
- Improved Timing Chain Tensioners Available to Correct Noise on Startup
- Check Engine Light due to engine-related problems
- Updated oxygen sensor available
- Confirm Latest Software For Transmission Control Module and Correct Fuild For Proper Shift Quailty
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2008 Hyundai Entourage Problems
If you experience difficulty getting your Entourage transmission out of the Park position, a redesigned gearshift lever is available.
If you experience excessive engine noise on startup (after the engine has been turned off for several hours) that lasts for more than five or six seconds, turn off the engine and check that the engine oil level is correct. If the oil level is correct, the noise may be caused by the timing chain tensioner. Hyundai has an improved tensioner to correct this problem.
Due to several possible engine-related problems, the Check Engine Light may illuminate. If this occurs, reprogramming the computer that controls the engine should fix the problem.
2008 Hyundai Entourage Questions
I don't see them mentioned at all in the owners manual. The right rear turn signal filled with water and knocked out the turn signal and back up light on that side. I replaced both bulbs and the back up light works but the turn signal does not. I am hoping it's a fuse but I can't fi...
the top roller on my minivans sliding door keeps coming off the tracks when I close it. I have to manually lift and force it closed. I had the motor replaced a few months ago and now this is happening. how much would it cost to fix?
The right turn signal will not work and the bulb will not turn on. I have replaced all yellow bulbs and turn signal flashes fast when using right signal. I have checked all fuses and everything appears okay. What else could be the problem?
2008 Hyundai Entourage Recalls
Vehicles first sold or currently registered in areas where salt is used to de-ice the roads are being recalled because one or both front lower control arms may break due to excess corrosion. The lower control arm is part of the front suspension. If one were to break loss of vehicle control could occur, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will inspect the front lower control arms and will rustproof or replace them as necessary.