2007 Hyundai Entourage Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Hyundai Entourage
- Redesigned Gearshift Lever Available for Transmission Problems
- Updated oxygen sensor available
- Check Engine Light due to engine-related problems
- Confirm Latest Software For Transmission Control Module and Correct Fuild For Proper Shift Quailty
- Improved Timing Chain Tensioners Available to Correct Noise on Startup
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2007 Hyundai Entourage Problems
If you experience difficulty getting your Entourage transmission out of the Park position, a redesigned gearshift lever is available.
If you have driven your car a few miles and experience a hesitation during acceleration, possibly accompanied by illumination of the Check Engine Light, the problem may be related to a defective front oxygen sensor. An updated sensor is available to correct this problem.
Due to several possible engine-related problems, the Check Engine Light may illuminate. If this occurs, reprogramming the computer that controls the engine should fix the problem.
2007 Hyundai Entourage Questions
I bought a recharge kit but I want to make sure I install it correctly
just started today.
mainly below 30mph and only momentarily. any suggestions?
2007 Hyundai Entourage Recalls
Vehicles first sold or currently registered in areas where salt is used to de-ice the roads are being recalled because one or both front lower control arms may break due to excess corrosion. The lower control arm is part of the front suspension. If one were to break loss of vehicle control could occur, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will inspect the front lower control arms and will rustproof or replace them as necessary.
The stop lamp switch may fail, affecting many vehicle systems including the brake lights, transmission shift interlock, electronic stability control, and the cruise control. Failure of any of these systems could increase risk of a crash. Dealers will replace the stop lamp switch to correct these issues. This recall is to begin on June 29, 2009. The Hyundai recall number is 092.
2007 Hyundai Entourage Reviews
thumping noises under the front end of the car. Dealer replaced bushing and said it was fixed......NOT!!!!. Said some other seal or something was on order....Very unhappy with dealer and the car itself. What does it mean ...bumper to bumper ????? O7 is not very old to have "knocking problem " under the front of the car.
Had this for about two months now and for the warrenty and the price I paid you can not beat it so far. The warrenty is 5 years bumper to bumper and now includes the cloth interior for stains and the paint job on the outside for and color problems for items like leaves being left on the vehicle for a long time.