2010 Hyundai Elantra Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2010 Hyundai Elantra
- Transmission Won't Shift/CEL Due to Failed Speed Sensors in Transmission
- Power windows stopped working.
- Confirm Latest Software For Transmission Control Module and Correct Fuild For Proper Shift Quailty
- Recall for Defective Airbag System that Causes the Airbag Light to Illuminate
- iPhone 6 running iOS 8.3 unable to connect to radio ot hear music, books, podcasts.
- Entire car is vibrating when tachometer is between 1 and 1.5 on automatic trans
- I have a 2010 Hyundai Elantra. Whenever i turn right or left i hear a noise
- i changed my timing belt and now the engine light is on and it runs fine
- No sound from radio or power from plug-in socket adjacent to cigarette lighter.
- My headlight went out and I replaced the bulb. It still won't work.
2010 Hyundai Elantra Problems
If the automatic transmission does not shift properly and the Check Engine Light illuminates, the speed sensors in the transmission may have failed. The sensors are simple and inexpensive to replace.
My power windows won't work. Power locks function well but the buttons for my windows won't.
Prior to replacing the automatic transmission fluid (to improve shift quality), make sure that the transmission fluid level is correct. Also, make sure the computer that controls the transmission has the most up-to-date adaptive programming information. When servicing these transmissions be sure to use fluid approved by Hyundai.
2010 Hyundai Elantra Questions
light on now but not before doing timing belt
2010 Hyundai Elantra Recalls
An electronics fault causes conflicting steering wheel input data to shut down the power assist in affected vehicles. Power steering is most important at low speeds and while parking, and difficulty steering may result in a crash. Dealers will update electronics that control the power steering to correct this problem.
The affected vehicles are being recalled because the brake light switch can fail prematurely, resulting in the loss of brake light operation. Other systems that may be affected include: cruise control, push-button start, gear shifter, and Electronic Stability Control (ESC) system. Dealers will replace the brake light switch to correct this concern.
2010 Hyundai Elantra Reviews
i have a 2010, love it, the only problem i have is winter driving the rear likes to slide back and forth.
I have a 2010 hyundai elantra and when it rains i get water inside under dashboard and both driverside and passenger side of car matts get wet! it seized computer and the EPS, temp symbol and manifold powersteering symbol showed up on dashboard and then wouldnt shift out of 1st gear!! in shop and they say they cant find anything wrong! I have seen a couple complaints of same situation online fr...
I bought The Zero milage 2010 Hyundai Elantra 1 year ago, after 1 month I changed the exhaust Barrel because it was making some Squeaky noise as I hit the gas, then I heard something that hit the cargo bag, I found that the spring of the cargo's cover was broken. After while I changed the left axle seal as the gear oil was leaking alot from the gearbox, I also replaced the clutch parts, now ...