1998 Hyundai Elantra Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1998 Hyundai Elantra
- where is the inside blower fuse
- Car downshifts down to first at highway speeds y
- why would the transmission fluid show overfull only after 3quarts after serv.
- I have a 98 Elantra wagon,looking for the location of the cannister purge valve
- Where is the cannister purge valve located on my 98 elantra wagon?
1998 Hyundai Elantra Problems
System component failure can cause the airbag warning light to illuminate. Stored fault codes should be diagnosed to help isolate the cause of the problem. A recall for the driver's side airbag applies to 1994 & 1995 models only.
1998 Hyundai Elantra Questions
Was cruising at sixty mph and car just downshifted on its own to 3 2 1on its own y almost caused me to crash
after servicing a transmission for a 98 Hyundai Elantra I put 3 qt.of transmisson fluid and it showed overfilled. the car requires 4.5 qts and I changed the fluid twice in a week because the fluid smelled bad the car runs good but its to overfilled. Is there a certin way to check the fluid?
My dash was taking a loose and my heat and air hasn't work since.
1998 Hyundai Elantra Reviews
just bought a used wagon gls and was driving fine commuting to work until last week when check engine light went on and died. Went to a mechanic to look at it and was told it was speed fan module. So far its been a reliable car for its year and mileage only 94k.