1997 Hyundai Elantra Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1997 Hyundai Elantra
- My brake and dash light come on everytime i hit the brakes , can u tell me why?
- Why does my dash/headlights come on whn i hit my brakes?
- My Elantra 97 stalls on stopping, mostly at bottom of hills, hard to restart.
- I replace my cluch myself everything works good but it wont go in 5th or revres
- i would like to see all the codes for motor problems
1997 Hyundai Elantra Problems
System component failure can cause the airbag warning light to illuminate. Stored fault codes should be diagnosed to help isolate the cause of the problem. A recall for the driver's side airbag applies to 1994 & 1995 models only.
1997 Hyundai Elantra Questions
I canged the brake light bulb an now evertime i put my foot on the brake my dash and headlights come on and whn i take my foot off the lights go off.
coil pack,spark plugs,TPS all new.At times misses at high speeds but dosen't stall.
I have 1 2 3 4th