1994 Hyundai Elantra Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Hyundai Elantra
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1994 Hyundai Elantra Problems
Engine stalling or failure to start may indicate crankshaft angle sensor failure; Hyundai issued a recall.
1994 Hyundai Elantra Questions
had cambelt replaced a month ago . there is spark at plugs & fuel . could be timing out ??
Car will not shift in to overdrive when button is pushed.
my car cut out while driving and wont start back up. Theres no check engine light illuminating and all the fuses, sparkplugs and battery seem to be in good condition. I've considered replacing the starter solenoid and drive pinion gear or ring gear, but would like to get some alternative opti...