1993 Hyundai Elantra Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1993 Hyundai Elantra
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1993 Hyundai Elantra Problems
Engine stalling or failure to start may indicate crankshaft angle sensor failure; Hyundai issued a recall.
1993 Hyundai Elantra Questions
When I start ignition, I feel the engine is shaking and low and high noise.. i don't know where is the problem. at the same time when I drive and try to slow down the car, I feel the engine wants to die, and yesterday, I found the exhaust produce white smoke.. I don't know exactly what ...
This car was given to me. It runs great but the trans slip. People tell me it is the trans coumputer. I never heard of this. Can someone please tell me where is the trans computer?