2007 Hyundai Azera Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Hyundai Azera
- Passenger's front seat it's stuck in a forward position fuse.
- Passenger seat stuck and rear screen making awful noise
- How does a person replace the parking light bulb on the Azera
- put in a new ignition now my car won't start.it cranks but no start
- How do I fix the driver seat that bounces up from the rear while the front stabl
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2007 Hyundai Azera Problems
If you experience excessive engine noise on startup (after the engine has been turned off for several hours) that lasts for more than five or six seconds, turn off the engine and check that the engine oil level is correct. If the oil level is correct, the noise may be caused by the timing chain tensioner. Hyundai has an improved tensioner to correct this problem.
Prior to replacing the automatic transmission fluid (to improve shift quality), make sure that the transmission fluid level is correct. Also, make sure the computer that controls the transmission has the most up-to-date adaptive programming information. When servicing these transmissions be sure to use fluid approved by Hyundai.
Problems with the accelerator pedal position switch may cause the Check Engine Light to illuminate; an improved switch is available to fix this problem.
2007 Hyundai Azera Questions
Front of seat is stable while the back of the seat bounces up when you get out of it and goes down when you sit in it. Is there a latch that hold the rear of the seat down that may have come undone?
The memory seat for setting one will not bring the seat forward.
2007 Hyundai Azera Recalls
The rear suspension is the attaching point for the control arms and other rear suspension components. Road salt and water can accumulate in and around the rear crossmember causing it to rust. Excessive rust could cause one or both rear control arms to separate from the crossmember resulting in a sudden change in vehicle handling, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will inspect the rear crossmember and repair or replace it as necessary to correct this concern.
The wiring harness for the right front seat belt tension sensor may become damaged after repeated use of the right front seat belt. If the wiring is damaged, the passenger front airbag will not deploy in the event of a crash. Dealers will repair the vehicles free of charge. The recall began February 22, 2010. The Hyundai recall number is 094.
The wiring harness to the seat belt tension sensor may become damaged after repeated use. If this occurs, the air bag may not deploy in a collision. Dealers will inspect and replace the right front seat belt, install a new tension sensor wiring harness clip if necessary, and reroute the right front seat belt tension sensor wiring. The Hyundai recall number is 094. This recall began on February 8, 2010.
2007 Hyundai Azera Reviews
A Cadillac ride and comfort with a lot of power and speed at a Hyundai price .
When my husband suggested that we look at the Hyundai Azera I was very hesitant. First because I had never heard of it, and second I had my heart set on a Toyota Avalon. After test driving there was no question which car was superior. The Azera feels roomier and has better quality interior details, and the ride is very quiet. I've had my car for over a year now and am very happy with my final...
Have had engine knock problem for the past 2 years. Can not get it fixed or get information from dealer if this is a common problem. Have found several sites thst say the tensioner may be the problem. Has TSB but dealer will not check.