2006 Hyundai Azera Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2006 Hyundai Azera
- one of my parking light wont turn on but it isnt the light bulb
- Hello my car just driver side window is not working I try to open door cover and take the motor and put in the passenger side window and in that side the motore is worked. Do yo know what's wrong?
- I have a problem with my driver side windows motore
- HOW CAN I DISCONNECT THE REAR SUNSCREEN? IT IS MAKING A AWFUL NOISE AND WON'T GO
- How do I get at the rear sunscreen motor and gear to repair it?
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2006 Hyundai Azera Problems
If you experience excessive engine noise on startup (after the engine has been turned off for several hours) that lasts for more than five or six seconds, turn off the engine and check that the engine oil level is correct. If the oil level is correct, the noise may be caused by the timing chain tensioner. Hyundai has an improved tensioner to correct this problem.
Prior to replacing the automatic transmission fluid (to improve shift quality), make sure that the transmission fluid level is correct. Also, make sure the computer that controls the transmission has the most up-to-date adaptive programming information. When servicing these transmissions be sure to use fluid approved by Hyundai.
Problems with the accelerator pedal position switch may cause the Check Engine Light to illuminate; an improved switch is available to fix this problem.
2006 Hyundai Azera Questions
I put my car for three weeks in the parking after that my window in the driver side is not working I try to put the motor in the passenger side and it's worked. I bought whole another switch for driver side and put it there but it's not working. Do you know what's wrong is it? Thank y...
In cold weather when the temperature is at the freezing mark or below and the engine is started it sounds normal. As soon as the transmission is engaged there is a tapping sound that disappears as the engine warms up. If the engine is allowed to run for a few minutes after starting from cold and ...
Why is it still coming on If Hyundai said its fixed. Did they just take the battery post off and put it back what is the problem.
2006 Hyundai Azera Recalls
The rear suspension is the attaching point for the control arms and other rear suspension components. Road salt and water can accumulate in and around the rear crossmember causing it to rust. Excessive rust could cause one or both rear control arms to separate from the crossmember resulting in a sudden change in vehicle handling, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will inspect the rear crossmember and repair or replace it as necessary to correct this concern.
The wiring harness for the right front seat belt tension sensor may become damaged after repeated use of the right front seat belt. If the wiring is damaged, the passenger front airbag will not deploy in the event of a crash. Dealers will repair the vehicles free of charge. The recall began February 22, 2010. The Hyundai recall number is 094.
The wiring harness to the seat belt tension sensor may become damaged after repeated use. If this occurs, the air bag may not deploy in a collision. Dealers will inspect and replace the right front seat belt, install a new tension sensor wiring harness clip if necessary, and reroute the right front seat belt tension sensor wiring. The Hyundai recall number is 094. This recall began on February 8, 2010.
2006 Hyundai Azera Reviews
GREAT CAR TO OWN AND DRIVE... VERY COMFORTABLE HIGHWAY CRUISER.. GREAT $ VAULE FOR RELIABILITY, WARRANTY.......
The front struts have been replaced. All tires have been replaced. I still hear a rattling noise underneath the car. Sounds like coming from the rear shocks. Also receive noise at start up probably timing chain tensioner. Car is really a disappointment.