2008 Hummer H3 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2008 Hummer H3
- Fuse blows when locking or unlocking automatic locks, what's the fix?
- The top windshield molding blew off. How hard is it to replace it myself & how?
- when i turn right if feels like one of the wheels lock up and its dragging.
- My AC Off light keeps coming on & off; what should I do?
- Thethermostat showshigh though there is no leak incoolant or no issues in engine
2008 Hummer H3 Problems
A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate.
The fuel level sensor in the fuel tank may fail causing erratic fuel gauge operation. Our technicians tell us that on high mileage vehicles you may wish to replace the complete fuel pump module assembly if this condition occurs.
2008 Hummer H3 Questions
Every time my automatic lock try to lock or unlock the fuse controlling the locks and driver's window blow. I have replaced at least a hundred fuses with the same results and have heard this is a common problem with the H3. What can cause this? Is there an easy fix?
Thermostat shows high level more than half in just 10 mins drive . There is no leakage at all in coolant and no issues anywhere found by garage team . but no once can explain why is this showing high . Cant feel comfy driving loing distance in a fear of vehicle getting over heated . New transmiss...
2008 Hummer H3 Recalls
The retaining clips on the non-functional hood louver could brake. The louver could become loose and/or separate from the vehicle. If this were to happen while the vehicle is in motion, personal injury or property damage could result. Dealers will apply adhesive to the underside of the hood louver to secure it. The recall is scheduled to begin on April 12, 2010. The General Motors recall number is 10088.