2008 Hummer H3 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2008 Hummer H3
- The top windshield molding blew off. How hard is it to replace it myself & how?
- when i turn right if feels like one of the wheels lock up and its dragging.
- My AC Off light keeps coming on & off; what should I do?
- Thethermostat showshigh though there is no leak incoolant or no issues in engine
- Stinky egg smell coming from exhaust also front end slightly jumping.
2008 Hummer H3 Problems
A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate.
The fuel level sensor in the fuel tank may fail causing erratic fuel gauge operation. Our technicians tell us that on high mileage vehicles you may wish to replace the complete fuel pump module assembly if this condition occurs.
2008 Hummer H3 Questions
Thermostat shows high level more than half in just 10 mins drive . There is no leakage at all in coolant and no issues anywhere found by garage team . but no once can explain why is this showing high . Cant feel comfy driving loing distance in a fear of vehicle getting over heated . New transmiss...
And hearing a tinkering sound under vehicle when I cut it off .
2008 Hummer H3 Recalls
The retaining clips on the non-functional hood louver could brake. The louver could become loose and/or separate from the vehicle. If this were to happen while the vehicle is in motion, personal injury or property damage could result. Dealers will apply adhesive to the underside of the hood louver to secure it. The recall is scheduled to begin on April 12, 2010. The General Motors recall number is 10088.