2007 Hummer H3 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Hummer H3
- driver side window and auto door locks control not working, what can I do
- Power door locks do not work. Switch or remote. Put in drive do not lock.
- had jumped, driver side widow and locks don't work. Took + off 15 min. didnt wk
- Had the oil changed and was told water was mixing in with the oil. A sludge milk
- I replace a battery and alternator now the car wont start and
2007 Hummer H3 Problems
A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate.
I was in Death Valley, CA off roading. Nothing too major. The second day we were traveling down a gravel road when BANG! The side airbags on both sides of the car deployed. I have it in the shop right now and awaiting response.
2007 Hummer H3 Questions
1. Open with remote.2. Start vech. 3.put in drive.4. Door should lock when in drive. 5. DOORS lights up on dash,chime.6. Try door lock on armrest,push lock,chime,doors lock for 2-3 sec. Open back up. 7. This is the tricky one,open door when care is off,dome lights stay on as if door was still ope...
Y like color
2007 Hummer H3 Recalls
The retaining clips on the non-functional hood louver could brake. The louver could become loose and/or separate from the vehicle. If this were to happen while the vehicle is in motion, personal injury or property damage could result. Dealers will apply adhesive to the underside of the hood louver to secure it. The recall is scheduled to begin on April 12, 2010. The General Motors recall number is 10088.
2007 Hummer H3 Reviews
Love the vehicle. Used to have an H1 as a company vehicle and fell in love with them. As a private buyer and not a business the H3 fit the bill. Not as bad on gas as I thought it would be, I am averaging about 19-20 MPG. I have taken it rock climbing and found it a very capable off road vehicle and I like the size and weight for in town and highway driving. It makes me feel safe and it stil...
Just bought this H3. Bought it for its weight (far better than the Colorado it is built on)and the full time 4WD. For the lead foots in your household--I have two, it keeps the car on the road, the tires off the curbs, and the back end from swerving into the opposing land. Still need more clearance for off roading. BUT IS IS CALLED A TACTICAL EDITION. WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? NO TOP LIGHTS, A...