2006 Hummer H3 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2006 Hummer H3
- Is the fuel pump located under the rear back seat?
- when installing the fuel injector I pinched the harness,
- Why a miss-fire after changing Cyl#3 ignition coil and plug? Cyl. head problem?
- was driving car acted like it was in N. pulled over it want move in any gear
- What causes a vapor lock on my 2006 H3?
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2006 Hummer H3 Problems
A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate.
The fuel level sensor in the fuel tank may fail causing erratic fuel gauge operation. Our technicians tell us that on high mileage vehicles you may wish to replace the complete fuel pump module assembly if this condition occurs.
2006 Hummer H3 Questions
Can I solder the wires or do I need to replace the harness.
Got a miss-fire code in cyl#3 on 3.7L(5 cyl)engine. Changed ignition coil and plug. Problem went away and returned. Could this cyl. head problem?
2006 Hummer H3 Recalls
The retaining clips on the non-functional hood louver could brake. The louver could become loose and/or separate from the vehicle. If this were to happen while the vehicle is in motion, personal injury or property damage could result. Dealers will apply adhesive to the underside of the hood louver to secure it. The recall is scheduled to begin on April 12, 2010. The General Motors recall number is 10088.
The tire and loading information label on the driver's side door frame may be inaccurate. A misprinted label could lead to overloading of the vehicle, which could possibly lead to tire failure and a crash. Owners will be provided with corrected labels and installation instructions. At customers' request, a dealer can install the label for them. The recall began March 31, 2006. The GM recall number is 05109.
2006 Hummer H3 Reviews
I have owned 2 hummers H3;s Love the ride , love every thing about it. turns on a dime, don't have to plow,haha but now when I turn it over it decides it won't. give it 5-10 minutes and it starts! what is up with this???? Susan
Check engine light came on sent vehicle to dealer to check out since onstar did a diagnostic check at my request. And informing me that there was a P0520 (emission sensor) and a P0442 (Oil Pressure sensing system). Dealer Quote 80413 worn shorted labor 2.5 hrs. verify customer concern diagnose found DTC P0106, P0520, p0442 set.check system circuit found DTC P0442 small evap leak set due to bad-...
I bought my 2006 H3 Adventure pakage when it hit the market. For all of its faults, i dont consider anything else. Airaid filters make a big difference in power and milage. it is a fun ride, up high, safe, go anywhere.