2005 Honda S2000 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2005 Honda S2000
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2005 Honda S2000 Problems
There are known convertible top issues.
A problem can occur with a vibrating expansion valve in the AC system which causes a whistling noise from the passengers vent. Replacing the expansion valve with an updated valve from Honda should repair this problem.
2005 Honda S2000 Reviews
Ours has 18,000 miles. Rear tires will need replacing within the next 5000 miles, or less. On cold days with top down, there is a special heater blower setting to keep the passengers toasty. An excellent car. Cup holders don't hold the cup. It can fall over, literally, when you accelerate. Also, two cups don't fit unless they are very, very slim. Other than that, it cannot be improved. ...
Fun to drive. Great value for the price. Performs better or as well as cars costing much more.