2004 Honda S2000 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2004 Honda S2000
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2004 Honda S2000 Problems
There are known convertible top issues.
A problem can occur with a vibrating expansion valve in the AC system which causes a whistling noise from the passengers vent. Replacing the expansion valve with an updated valve from Honda should repair this problem.
2004 Honda S2000 Questions
so, I have to replace…
- front bumper
- left side fender
- left side headlight fixture and light
Also, there is Left side axle damage to the wheel (wheel is bent inward)
But the engine is GREAT it only has less than 6,000 miles on it, it wasn't driven a lot. Would it be a good id...
I cant start the car. When i press the button it just starts a loud clicking noise. HELP
hello, i own a honda s2000 of 2004. A few days ago my battery went dead and i recharge it by connecting it with the terminals of another car. when i start on the engine i notice that the Malfunction Inticator Lamp was on. After a while the MIL went off. I change the battery the next day and all w...
2004 Honda S2000 Reviews
I've had my s2000 for about two years. The only problem that I've had is with the rear tires wearing out. I took a road trip and this car and had a wonderfully time driving it. Accelaration is outstanding except for the first two gears. I was caught in a very sever thunderstorm and it went through it like butter. GREAT CAR!