2003 Honda S2000 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2003 Honda S2000
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2003 Honda S2000 Problems
There are known convertible top issues.
A problem can occur with a vibrating expansion valve in the AC system which causes a whistling noise from the passengers vent. Replacing the expansion valve with an updated valve from Honda should repair this problem.
2003 Honda S2000 Questions
I have noticed that over the last week or so it seemed to be getting difficullt to shift to 1st, 6th, and reverse. Today it has been even more so, and reverse nearly impossible. Any ideas?
i recently changed the pads and rotors on my buddies 2002 S2000. After i was finished the dummy light for the park brake stays on. Does the sensor have to reset? Set to a certain depth? Or did i just possibly mess up the sensor? Can i check it for ohms or voltage to see if the sensors faulty?
every time i fill gas at a petrol station
my car would not start & after long cranking it starts , pls let me know the cause