2002 Honda S2000 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Honda S2000
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2002 Honda S2000 Problems
There are known convertible top issues.
A problem can occur with a vibrating expansion valve in the AC system which causes a whistling noise from the passengers vent. Replacing the expansion valve with an updated valve from Honda should repair this problem.
2002 Honda S2000 Questions
the wheel bearing was replaced and the ABS warning light was on ever since then
Been buying Michelin...what else is out there that would be good to help prevent hydro-planing. I live in the desert and tires go quickly.
I did as told and went to AutoZone,the code is P1457. They told me this is evap emmisions control system leak and the first thing to try is a new gas cap. $9.99 cents later and i no longer smell gas...so far! I have a friend who will turn off the check engine light tomorrow. Thanks all of you for...
2002 Honda S2000 Reviews
Truly an awesome car. its at its simplest form of a convertible sports car. its nimble, quick, reliable and is good looking. Lowered it with 9 inch wide wheels.
This is one of the best cars I have ever owned. The top is easy to use and keeps the weather out which is great, better than some of the older convertibles I have had. The motor is lacking in the torque department but once you hit the 6k RPM mark, everything comes to life. Car handles well, except at the limit, it tends to snap out without warning, but other than that I would buy another one...