2010 Honda Ridgeline Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2010 Honda Ridgeline
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Tolker Auto Service (240) 233-2581 | 17.49mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- LXT Automotive (301) 679-7303 | 20.28mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
2010 Honda Ridgeline Problems
Some models have a problem were the transmission won't shift into fourth gear intermittently. This problem can commonly be repaired with a software update from Honda.
On some models a poor connection in the radio antenna harness and sub harness can cause static when going over bumps. Replacing the antenna harness and sub harness will commonly repair this problem.
A sensor rod that is too long can cause the tailgate not to open in the swing mode. Replacing the sensor rod will commonly correct this issue.
2010 Honda Ridgeline Questions
I drove my 2010 ridgeline today shut it off and when I went to restart it all it would do is spin
I bought a 2010 Honda ridgeline and it has been into the dealership three times with the same problem.....IT LEAKS! When I was the truck the water drips through the grab handle on the passenger side front window bar. The first time the truck was in ( a month and half after purchasing it) they re...
I own a 2010 Ridge. The trunk has leaked water, but that's been repaired.(new gaskets) Now the door on the driver's side does not have the same "gap" as the others. The door itself is bent in causing water to seep into the door well. Anyone else have any water trouble similar to...