2009 Honda Ridgeline Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2009 Honda Ridgeline
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2009 Honda Ridgeline Problems
Some models have a problem were the transmission won't shift into fourth gear intermittently. This problem can commonly be repaired with a software update from Honda.
On some models a poor connection in the radio antenna harness and sub harness can cause static when going over bumps. Replacing the antenna harness and sub harness will commonly repair this problem.
A sensor rod that is too long can cause the tailgate not to open in the swing mode. Replacing the sensor rod will commonly correct this issue.
2009 Honda Ridgeline Questions
BOTH HAVE TO DO WITH FUEL PUMP OR FUEL INJECTOR ALSO FRONT O2 SENSOR . THE 02 HAS BEEN REPLACED AND NEW NGK LASER PLUGS BY DEALER NOW THEY ARE TELLING ME IT HAS SHORTED INJECTORS AND OR FUEL PUMP PRESSURE PROBLEMS HAS 66K ON TRUCK TO DATE . NOW THEY WANT 1300 MORE TO (at least attemp) TO SOLVE TH...