2007 Honda Ridgeline Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Honda Ridgeline
- At 75,000 miles we are getting a shake in the front from 50 to 80 mph.
- Have an intermittent rumble when driving down the highway.
- check engine light and temp gauge did not move. Changed thermostat
- Recommended maintenance on Hondas at 100,000 is about $1000.
- I am looking for a rough repair estimate of replacing the engine main bearings.
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2007 Honda Ridgeline Problems
Some models have a problem were the transmission won't shift into fourth gear intermittently. This problem can commonly be repaired with a software update from Honda.
On some models a poor connection in the radio antenna harness and sub harness can cause static when going over bumps. Replacing the antenna harness and sub harness will commonly repair this problem.
A sensor rod that is too long can cause the tailgate not to open in the swing mode. Replacing the sensor rod will commonly correct this issue.
2007 Honda Ridgeline Questions
Ridgeline has 160,000 kms on it. This noise is very similar to the noise made when you drive over the "rumble strip" on the side of the highway. This rumble comes and goes. Typically only happens on highway, driving under load. Noise stops when I ease up on the gas pedal. My feeling...
Temp gauge still not moving and auto temp fluctuates on and off
Had an Accord wagon that we had this 100,000 mile maintenance done and it never ran the same after that. It was perfect before and crappy after. Now we have a Ridgeline that just passed 100,000 miles and I'm afraid to have it done. It runs great and I don't want to mess it up. Anyone ...
2007 Honda Ridgeline Recalls
A connector terminal under the passenger side dash board for the HVAC system may be accessible to kicking by the front seat passenger. If this occurs, the connector may overheat and possibly short circuit, which could cause a fire. Dealers will inspect and replace the wiring connector and install a protective cover. The recall began March 15, 2010. The Honda recall number is R27.
2007 Honda Ridgeline Reviews
Have 161,000 miles on this truck and love it. Has as much interior space as my Ford 150 super crew but no where near the truck bed space (nor maintenance costs) - Added an ARE cap and it looks more like a SUV than a pick up - and that worked out great! Particularly with the trunk for secure storage of tools and computers. I use the truck for business which explains the mileage. In normal tra...
2007 Honda Ridgeline - 201,000 miles on it. Except for routine maintenance and always Mobile 1 the only issues were a rear wheel bearing went on it. 2 sets of timing belts and water pump ..etc . Great vehicle overall. Have traversed all over the country and towed and never missed a beat. Might look a little ugly but Honda built this right.
this truck has everything. I love this truck and so does everyone that drives it. love the trunk in the back. sucky gas mileage, but it is a truck. nav sys is ok.