2013 Honda Pilot Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2013 Honda Pilot
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2013 Honda Pilot Problems
The front brake rotors can warp and cause a vibration when braking. The rotors will need to be machined or in cases where they are worn to thin, replaced to correct this issue.
2013 Honda Pilot Recalls
The pistons are one of the main components in the lower section of the engine, there is one piston inside of each cylinder. It is possible that some pistons were not properly heat treated during their manufacturing process. This would reduce the hardness of the metal making it more susceptible to premature wear. A worn piston may fail unexpectedly causing the engine to stall, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will replace the lower part of the engine assembly, the "short block", to correct this concern.
During manufacturing, some of the metal rivets used to secure components of the driver's airbag may not have been installed. A missing rivet could alter the performance of the airbag during deployment, increasing the risk of injury in the event of a crash. Dealers will inspect the driver's airbag module and replace it if necessary.