2012 Honda Pilot Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2012 Honda Pilot
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2012 Honda Pilot Problems
The front brake rotors can warp and cause a vibration when braking. The rotors will need to be machined or in cases where they are worn to thin, replaced to correct this issue.
On certain models a leaking side marker light wire harness can cause a water leak inside the vehicle. Resealing the wire harness where it goes through the body into the cabin area should stop the leak.
2012 Honda Pilot Questions
2012 veh is dead some wire sparks after audio replaced, amps is gud same as the dvd unit but vehicle is useless.
2012 Honda Pilot Recalls
During manufacturing, some of the metal rivets used to secure components of the driver's airbag may not have been installed. A missing rivet could alter the performance of the airbag during deployment, increasing the risk of injury in the event of a crash. Dealers will inspect the driver's airbag module and replace it if necessary.
The vent shut float (VSF) valve case in the fuel tank assembly does not meet design specifications. As a result, fuel may leak from the fuel tank, increasing the risk of a fire. Dealers will inspect the VSF assembly date, and if necessary, replace the fuel tank assembly to correct this concern. The Honda recall numbers are S25 and S26.
2012 Honda Pilot Reviews
I have a 2012 Honda Pilot Touring, sold my 12 year Yukon Denali XL. I loved my Denali but it was getting old and ABS lights went on. After looking at many new Denali's and finding none that compared to my 2002 with the butter soft leather seats and the roomy interior, I decided on the Honda Pilot. So far a big disapointment, has no power and the car is coming apart. The driver's seat I have ta...