2011 Honda Pilot Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2011 Honda Pilot
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2011 Honda Pilot Problems
The front brake rotors can warp and cause a vibration when braking. The rotors will need to be machined or in cases where they are worn to thin, replaced to correct this issue.
Noise and judder can develop from the rear axle due to differential fluid breakdown. Replacing the fluid will commonly correct this issue.
2011 Honda Pilot Questions
My vehicle has 72,000 miles and although I've owned other vehicles and never had 72K on them in such a short period of time, I've never had bushing problems. Does anyone know if there is any other problems, I should be aware of?
I also just replaced my brake pads and rotors and am still ...
This has happened twice now, you can try and apply the brake pedal however the brake pedal is very stiff and the brakes do not come on causing a concern. The ambient temperature has been -30 C...does that play a factor on brake fluid or do we have an issue with a master cylinder, booster etc??? N...
Whydoes the differential need to be flushed at 15000 miles
2011 Honda Pilot Recalls
During manufacturing, some of the metal rivets used to secure components of the driver's airbag may not have been installed. A missing rivet could alter the performance of the airbag during deployment, increasing the risk of injury in the event of a crash. Dealers will inspect the driver's airbag module and replace it if necessary.
The stitching that secures the end of the lap section of the driver and front passenger seatbelt may be incomplete or missing. As a result, the seatbelt may detach from the anchor webbing, increasing the risk of personal injury in a crash. Dealers will inspect and replace the affected seatbelts as necessary. The Honda recall number is R95.