2008 Honda Pilot Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2008 Honda Pilot
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2008 Honda Pilot Problems
The front brake rotors can warp and cause a vibration when braking. The rotors will need to be machined or in cases where they are worn to thin, replaced to correct this issue.
On certain models a leaking side marker light wire harness can cause a water leak inside the vehicle. Resealing the wire harness where it goes through the body into the cabin area should stop the leak.
Map light will not turn on when opening drivers or passengers door. Caused by a faulty door switch. Requires replacement of door switch on side of non operation.
2008 Honda Pilot Questions
the front map lights don't come on when i open the door but the rear ones do. the front map lights work manually.
I was told that I had to have platinum plugs or I could damage my engine?
2008 Honda Pilot Reviews
Even though I park my Pilot in the garage every night, each morning I have a low tire pressure light on at least one tire sometimes two.I am really getting tired of checking air pressure and pumping air on these cold Ohio mornings. What can I do?