2002 Honda Passport Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Honda Passport
- Failed O-rings Can Cause Accumulator Cover to Leak on Automatic Transmissions
- Vibration at Highway Speed Due to Various Issues
- Limited slip differential fluid break down may cause chattering when cornering
- Rear axle leak due to plugged rear differential vent
- Check engine light due to leaking fuel pump o-ring
- How to put the rubber cover back on the fog light.
- How do i fix the Reduced Power light issue on my honda???
- check trans comes on and trans kicks when going in and out of 2 gear when cold.
- can I take a crankshaft from a 1997 honda passport and pput it in a 2002?
- my back windshield wiper turns on once i turn OFF the car.
2002 Honda Passport Problems
On automatic transmissions the accumulator cover can leak due to failed o-rings. Replacing the o-rings and cover will address this issue.
Certain models may have a vibration issue at highway speeds that could be due to uneven tire pressures, tire rim out of specs, wheels out of balance, AC compressor bracket bolts not torqued correctly, misalignment of the steering shaft coupler, improper ride height, or wheel alignment out of adjustment. A qualified technician is needed to sort out these problems and correct them.
2002 Honda Passport Questions
i can only stop it by getting out of the car and then opening the back window. this started after i tried to use the back windshield wiper for the first time ever.
car has 40k miles --
remove transmission fluid pad
how many milage due for time belt?
2002 Honda Passport Recalls
The rear suspension lower link bracket may corrode prematurely and fail, detaching from the vehicle. Dealers will install a reinforcement bracket free of charge to resolve the concern.
2002 Honda Passport Reviews
I just bought a 2002 Passport as my first car and I love it! Saves on gas better than other SUVs of that year do. I did have an issue with the brakes after almost a year, however my car was a hit and run victim. The damage ended in loosing the hitch. But now I dont have to listen to it hitting the underneath of my car!I love the way it drives, easy steering, and smooth ride. I would recomend th...
rear suspension to soft, helped it with air bags, engine used to much oil, first gear in auto transmission went bad. vehicle will run well as long as the owner will keep dumping cash in it.