1999 Honda Passport Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1999 Honda Passport
- Failed O-rings Can Cause Accumulator Cover to Leak on Automatic Transmissions
- Limited slip differential fluid break down may cause chattering when cornering
- Vibration at Highway Speed Due to Various Issues
- Rear Hatch Won't Open Due to Broken Hatch Button
- Rear axle leak due to plugged rear differential vent
1999 Honda Passport Problems
On automatic transmissions the accumulator cover can leak due to failed o-rings. Replacing the o-rings and cover will address this issue.
Certain models may have a vibration issue at highway speeds that could be due to uneven tire pressures, tire rim out of specs, wheels out of balance, AC compressor bracket bolts not torqued correctly, misalignment of the steering shaft coupler, improper ride height, or wheel alignment out of adjustment. A qualified technician is needed to sort out these problems and correct them.
1999 Honda Passport Questions
My gas needle blinks empty even after I fill up. My speedometer doesn't work one bit and my mileage either.
what kind of freon do I buy for aircondition charge