1995 Honda Passport Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Honda Passport
- Varnish buildup in engine may cause ticking noise
- Limited slip differential fluid break down may cause chattering when cornering
- Worn Speed Sensor Driven Gear May Cause Speedometer to Stop Working
- Dry suspension components may cause spring-type pop when it moves
- Oil in Spark Plug Tubes May Cause Misfire
- Where is the oil sensor located?
- My check a.t trans light come on and the tranny will only pull in low gears. I s
- Check trans light came on checked it then it cut off now it won't cut on. Ideas?
- When driving alitttle before half throttle the car bougs down its a standard it.
- what fluids should I put in the radiator ?
1995 Honda Passport Problems
Varnish build up in the engine can cause one or more hydraulic lash adjusters to stick and cause a ticking noise in the engine. The noisy hydraulic lifter will need to be located and cleaned to stop the noise.
A worn vehicle speed sensor driven gear can cause the speedometer not to work. Replacing the worn out speed sensor should correct this concern.
1995 Honda Passport Questions
does it in all gears I've replaced wires plugs fuelfiler oxygen sensor an airfilter any ideas does it always
Which is best for a South Florida climate?
I need to know how to reset the trip odometer in my 95 Honda Passport for work. I did it once before on accident while I was cleaning the dash so I know it works but I just don't know how to do it again. Please help!!!
1995 Honda Passport Recalls
1995 Honda Passport Reviews
My truck has been sitting for almost 2 years. Whenever I go to start it I charge the battery and it runs like a champ.
Hard on brakes and leaked oil from day one
I've had my 1995 Honda Passport for 10 years. It has a manual transmission and I've had to replace it 2 times already (and no it's not me because I've had a honda civic ex and bmw 325e for almost as long). So there seems to be something there. It's a honda, so little annoying things break.. But all in all it was/is well worth what I paid for it and would buy another (though maybe not a stick)...