2004 Honda Odyssey Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2004 Honda Odyssey
- the red and black wire on the power harness that runs to the stereo deck used and melted together the fuse for the stereo deck and interior lights and so forth blows everytime I turn on my lights what is wrong how do I fix it
- I NEED HELP ON REMOVING THE ENTIRE DASH BOARD SO I CAN REPLACE THE HEATER CORE
- My "drive" light has gone out. How can I fix this?
- rear heat not working blower motor fine blows cold
- D lite blinking dash lights on battery dead brand new altenator and battery
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Tolker Auto Service (240) 233-2581 | 17.49mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- LXT Automotive (301) 679-7303 | 20.28mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
2004 Honda Odyssey Problems
The front brake rotors can warp and cause a vibration when braking. The rotors will need to be machined or in cases where they are worn to thin, replaced to correct this issue.
There have been some issues reported with the electric sliding doors. Our technicians remind us that proper diagnoses will be necessary to determine the cause of various faults which may occur.
The clock light has a tendency to burn out.
2004 Honda Odyssey Questions
ANY SUGGESTIONS ON THIS JOB PICTURES OR WEBSITES WILL HELP THANKS IN ADVANCE.
there is a part inside blower that blocks air flow its shuts down blocking hot air from going to vents i pushed it back but everytime i shut or put on heat it goes back to blocking air flow
I need help finding the glass relay on my Honda odyssey I looked for it but couldn't find it can I get some help
2004 Honda Odyssey Recalls
This limited regional recall is for vehicles currently registered or first sold in southern Florida, along the Gulf Coast, Puerto Rico, Hawaii, the U.S. Virgin Islands, Guam, Saipan and American Samoa. Upon deployment the passenger airbag inflator could rupture, increasing the risk of personal injury. Dealers will replace the passenger side air bag inflator to correct this concern.
This limited regional recall is for vehicles currently registered or first sold in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Louisiana, Mississippi, South Carolina, Texas, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands, and equipped with Takata-brand air bag inflators. Upon deployment the passenger airbag inflator could rupture, increasing the risk of personal injury. Dealers will replace the affected airbag inflator modules to correct this concern.
This limited regional recall is for vehicles currently registered or first sold in Florida, Puerto Rico, Hawaii and the U.S. Virgin Islands, and equipped with Takata-brand air bag inflators. Upon deployment the driver and/or passenger airbag inflator could rupture, increasing the risk of personal injury. Honda dealers will replace the affected airbag inflator modules to correct this concern.
2004 Honda Odyssey Reviews
I have owned this car since it was new. It has been a great car and is very comfortable on long trips. The well in the back is great to keep groceries from rolling all over the car. The rear seat easily stows for extra room. This car has all the bells and whistles, except automatic headlights. Strange, but I can deal with that. I highly recommend this car for anyone who has kids, travels ...
Excellent vehicle and now has over 100,000 mi. Brakes cost $800 but only after 80,000 mi. VERY HAPPY with the car.
This exl model has been the best new car i've ever bought. I have 101,000 miles on it and it has never been to the dealer for repair. I bought the extended warranty and never used it. The person looking for user friendly oil filter replacement should turn the wheels all the way to the right and you can see the filter without getting under the car. Put on an oil drain module like a Fumoto va...