2001 Honda Odyssey Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 Honda Odyssey
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2001 Honda Odyssey Problems
The front brake rotors can warp and cause a vibration when braking. The rotors will need to be machined or in cases where they are worn to thin, replaced to correct this issue.
There have been some issues reported with the electric sliding doors. Our technicians remind us that proper diagnoses will be necessary to determine the cause of various faults which may occur.
The clock light has a tendency to burn out.
2001 Honda Odyssey Questions
Steering wheel was vibrating and so as per STS tires, replaced two front strut assemblies, two new fron tires and did front alingment. After this work now the van is being pulled to right side when I drive. Not sure why. I spent a lot of money and now the problem is that the van is getting pulled...
2001 Honda Odyssey Reviews
Of all the cars I've owned in my life, this 2001 Honda Odyssey is the absolute WORSE car I have ever owned. Before the car even had 60K miles on it, the transmission had to be replaced. 6 months later, the bearings in A/C were grinded into a complete pulp and shot through the lines killing both the A/C and the evaporator. The automatic doors have never worked right, and one is permanently...
Let's compare my bosses 2002 Chevy Astro Van with my 2001 Odyssey with similar mileage...he could barely get it to the dealer in order to take advantage of the Cash for Clunkers program. He couldn't get $1000 for his as a trade-in, I can get about $5000 to $6000 for mine. The Odyssey is still going strong and I have no intention of trading it in. The only real repair that I have had is a bad...