1996 Honda Odyssey Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1996 Honda Odyssey
- How is best way to remove shear bolt on ignition lock cylinder
- water leaking from motor after water was poured in radiator
- How can I fix a Honda odessey speedometer. The speedometer is not working.
- while driving everything goes off.then we have to start again.
- what cause of engine sounding as if it will switch off when brake is applied.
1996 Honda Odyssey Problems
The front brake rotors can warp and cause a vibration when braking. The rotors will need to be machined or in cases where they are worn to thin, replaced to correct this issue.
The clock light has a tendency to burn out.
The AC evaporator drain can clog and cause a water leak inside the vehicle, usually on the passenger floor. Cleaning the drain will fix this problem.
1996 Honda Odyssey Questions
car was not running hot but went to pour water into radiator an it was leaking outs bottom side of the motor thought is was the hose it wasnt just at bottom of engine can it be busted water pump???
Pliz tell me in detail how can I repair the speedometer of my Honda odessey RA1.