1996 Honda Odyssey Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1996 Honda Odyssey
- How can I fix a Honda odessey speedometer. The speedometer is not working.
- while driving everything goes off.then we have to start again.
- what cause of engine sounding as if it will switch off when brake is applied.
- it blinks d light
- my odyssey 1996 model is blinking on d. , what can i do to stop the light
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1996 Honda Odyssey Problems
The front brake rotors can warp and cause a vibration when braking. The rotors will need to be machined or in cases where they are worn to thin, replaced to correct this issue.
Damaged engine mounts can lead to vibration and roughness felt in the steering wheel. A rattle in the dash and engine area may also be heard. Replacement of damaged mounts will commonly correct these issues.
1996 Honda Odyssey Questions
Pliz tell me in detail how can I repair the speedometer of my Honda odessey RA1.
while driving everything goes off.i have to start again,i try without a/c, still same,
H748546 right rear hub kay $600,
B47588 right rear bar kay $110,
G6854745 shocks right rear $335
misc. & alignment $85
all times two, since left side also needs this.Total ~$3300
Already put new tires and new timing belt in Feb.
Wife loves this car...it sq...