1995 Honda Odyssey Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Honda Odyssey
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1995 Honda Odyssey Problems
The front brake rotors can warp and cause a vibration when braking. The rotors will need to be machined or in cases where they are worn to thin, replaced to correct this issue.
The clock light has a tendency to burn out.
A rear engine mount that is broken can cause an engine vibration felt in the vehicle. Replacing the failed mount will repair this problem.
1995 Honda Odyssey Questions
My 95 honda odyssey wont start notice it was not wanting to start for a couple weeks but always ended up turning over i backed out of my drive way put it in drive and then the lights went dim for a second and my van turned off battery still works but van dont want to turn over.
had major engine overhaul done... oil light turns on after i drive it for hour or two.. replaced sending unit.. thinking pickup screen??
The car drove fine for 8 miles, we parked, and when we came back out, terrible grinding and other noises.
1995 Honda Odyssey Reviews
A very dependable and trouble free workhorse that has served our family well in all climates and duty cycles and still going strong & great guns at 261000 miles. We have maintained it meticulously as per the manufacturers suggested service schedule and it has never let us down. We did a 5000 miles road trip recently to California and back without any incident. We drove it to the tops of Rocky M...