2012 Honda Insight Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2012 Honda Insight
- Does excessive oil consumption count as an "emissions" problem in a PZEV in CA
- The ABS,VSA & Brake lights are all on.
- Looks like our 2012 Insight is likely to have oil consumption issues, starting shortly after the warranty expires. We are due for that in about 2500 miles. What can we do about it before?
- Wondering if I should trust dealership about VSA, ABS, Emission system....
- Mileage has dropped from 51mph to 33mph!!
2012 Honda Insight Questions
My 2012 Insight along with may others appears to be consuming oil at an alarming rate and the "Check Emissions System light has come on. The car has 61,000 miles. Could this be covered by the California 10 year 150,000 warranty for emissions since my car is a CARB certified PZEV? I also hav...
I have a 2008 Honda Accord Sedan with 47,000 miles. I have read online that this seems to be an issue and the ABS Modulator needs replaced at costs of $1000-$1500. Also VSA controle module may need replaced as well and that costs additional. Spoke to Honda and this item is a recall on other 2008 ...