2002 Honda Insight Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Honda Insight
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Tolker Auto Service (240) 233-2581 | 17.49mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- LXT Automotive (301) 679-7303 | 20.28mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
2002 Honda Insight Problems
Integrated Motor Assist (IMA) battery failures are not uncommon. The IMA battery will require replacement when it fails.
The automatic transmission (CVT) can have a "shudder" due to a worn start clutch. Replacing the start clutch should correct this type of shudder condition.
2002 Honda Insight Questions
little over 100k auto,check engine and ima light came on driving highway.codes pulled up,p1456,p1449.just happened today,12/29/10.could feel power loss compared to before lights came on.
On my 2002 Honda Insight, the Gas gage does not work. What causes this condition?
what are the plus/minus push or cancel buttons on the lower left of the dash for...can't find an answer in the book
2002 Honda Insight Recalls
Honda recalled certain 2000-2002 Civic and Insight vehicles due to a low beam headlight issue. On affected models, the low beam terminal on the headlight switch wiring harness could overheat, causing the loss of low beam headlight function. Low beam head lamps that fail to operate can lead to a higher risk of a crash. Dealers will inspect the headlight switch and wiring connector for signs of heat damage. If damage is present, the dealer will replace the switch and wiring connector. If no damage is present, the dealer will replace the headlight switch and one of the terminal pins in the wiring connector.
2002 Honda Insight Reviews
My 2002 Insight is awesome but my mileage NOW is only 44/m/p/g-and it used to be like 53-It had 2 transmissions replaced and is currently experiencing the bucking/deceleration-main.light on-then oil light comes on but there's oil in the car.Why did the mileage drop? Does it need an altitude adjustment since I bought it in a sealevel state? I love my little rocket-ship and it's only got 103,000 ...