2000 Honda Insight Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2000 Honda Insight
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
2000 Honda Insight Problems
Integrated Motor Assist (IMA) battery failures are not uncommon. The IMA battery will require replacement when it fails.
The Check Engine Light may illuminate due to an evaporative emission control solenoid failure. This is more common in areas of the country where salt is used on the roads during the winter.
2000 Honda Insight Questions
Maybe, I think the problem are there are in the deposit of fuel?..please help me
and how much does it cost to replace the battery, is it easy to take it to a mechanic?
vehicle stutter steps at various speeds, does fine when accelerating
2000 Honda Insight Recalls
Honda recalled certain 2000-2002 Civic and Insight vehicles due to a low beam headlight issue. On affected models, the low beam terminal on the headlight switch wiring harness could overheat, causing the loss of low beam headlight function. Low beam head lamps that fail to operate can lead to a higher risk of a crash. Dealers will inspect the headlight switch and wiring connector for signs of heat damage. If damage is present, the dealer will replace the switch and wiring connector. If no damage is present, the dealer will replace the headlight switch and one of the terminal pins in the wiring connector.