2013 Honda Fit Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2013 Honda Fit
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2013 Honda Fit Questions
I don't know if I got an old battery when I bought it, the security system eats up the juice when parked, or I don't drive it enough, but, if I leave it parked for two weeks or more, I must charge the battery to get the car started. It is an awful small battery. Does anyone else have thi...
Needed one new tire. Believed I needed alignment as well. 2013 Honda Fit, 10 months old, 7400 miles. Rhode Island. Cost for tire? Cost for alignment? My friend is certain I was ripped off, just trying to find out more. Thanks.
2013 Honda Fit Recalls
The Electronic Stability Control (ESC) system helps to keep the vehicle from skidding out of control when the driver attempts to round a corner faster than conditions will allow. "Yaw" is the rate at which the vehicle is changing direction (left or right) from its forward motion. These Honda Fit vehicles are being recalled because the ESC module may allow an excessive yaw rate under certain conditions, increasing the chances the vehicle will spin. Dealers will update the ESC module software to correct this concern.
2013 Honda Fit Reviews
I was very impressed with my Fit until the head on crash test results were aired on TV. I have had no problems except the battery would not hold a charge very long. It is true that I don't drive it for weeks at a time. I took it to the local dealer and it turned out to be a defective battery. They replaced it at no charge. I have had four passengers inside with no problems picking up speed....