2012 Honda Fit Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2012 Honda Fit
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2012 Honda Fit Problems
Fuel filler door may not open. Revised fuel fill push lifter is available from Honda to correct this issue.
2012 Honda Fit Questions
i drove on a flat tire. i replaced the tire; it also went bad. 2 more tires and it keeps going completely bald after only a few thousand miles. the TPMS light is on. what is it indicating? do i need a new wheel or valve stem?the wheel visually looks fine, but i have to fill it with air every day ...
1) Do I have to take the car to some place that can install the existing TPMS hardware on the new tires? 2) If so, which shops can do this?
2012 Honda Fit Recalls
The Electronic Stability Control (ESC) system helps to keep the vehicle from skidding out of control when the driver attempts to round a corner faster than conditions will allow. "Yaw" is the rate at which the vehicle is changing direction (left or right) from its forward motion. These Honda Fit vehicles are being recalled because the ESC module may allow an excessive yaw rate under certain conditions, increasing the chances the vehicle will spin. Dealers will update the ESC module software to correct this concern.