2012 Honda Fit Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2012 Honda Fit
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2012 Honda Fit Problems
Fuel filler door may not open. Revised fuel fill push lifter is available from Honda to correct this issue.
2012 Honda Fit Questions
1) Do I have to take the car to some place that can install the existing TPMS hardware on the new tires? 2) If so, which shops can do this?
2012 Honda Fit Recalls
The Electronic Stability Control (ESC) system helps to keep the vehicle from skidding out of control when the driver attempts to round a corner faster than conditions will allow. "Yaw" is the rate at which the vehicle is changing direction (left or right) from its forward motion. These Honda Fit vehicles are being recalled because the ESC module may allow an excessive yaw rate under certain conditions, increasing the chances the vehicle will spin. Dealers will update the ESC module software to correct this concern.