2011 Honda Fit Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2011 Honda Fit
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2011 Honda Fit Problems
The A/C fan speed control switch stopped working, had my local Honda shop repair it. The Resister pack that controls the fan speed burned out. Simple fix except that on my particular year/model Honda had a service bulletin that stated there was a problem with the AC Fan that caused this resister pack to fail thus requiring the fan AND resister pack be replaced together. I had this done and have had no problems since then.
2011 Honda Fit Reviews
Had an 08' Fit until it was totaled. Loved that car. But this is an even better car. Was not sure I would have liked it as much as the 08', but after time it is just a more substantial car. More room in every direction, far better milage, better ride, fit and finish etc... With the 08', I had a hard time achieving 35 MPG. The 11' easily gets that around town. Drive 55 = 46 MPG, 65 = 39 M...