2009 Honda Fit Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2009 Honda Fit
- I just changed my battery and the radio is asking to enter a code. What do I do.
- my battery is weak whats could be causing this?
- i have to buy a battery. should i stay with honda battery or can i go to auto zo
- What does it mean when air conditioner stops cooling and makes a clicking noise.
- Battery Dead for no apparent reason
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2009 Honda Fit Problems
One or both front door armrests may crack. Our technicians tell us a revised door panel is available to correct this issue.
Fuel filler door may not open. Revised fuel fill push lifter is available from Honda to correct this issue.
The A/C fan speed control switch stopped working, had my local Honda shop repair it. The Resister pack that controls the fan speed burned out. Simple fix except that on my particular year/model Honda had a service bulletin that stated there was a problem with the AC Fan that caused this resister pack to fail thus requiring the fan AND resister pack be replaced together. I had this done and have had no problems since then.
2009 Honda Fit Questions
left the car on start mode but not idling maybe 5 mins 10 mins tops and i had to get a jump
battery is weak
2009 Honda Fit Recalls
One or more of the four spring assemblies on the engine's variable valve timing system may fail. This can cause rough idling and stalling, which can increase the risk of a crash. Dealers will inspect and replace the affected spring assemblies. The recall is scheduled to begin March 7, 2011. The Honda recall number is R66.
2009 Honda Fit Reviews
Great design, space & flexible seat options. I get 31-32 mpg. Biggest complaint is the 'firm & responsive' ride - you feel every little bump and the steering requires constant correction - no 'hands off' here. Very stable though .. a passing car cut back into my left rear fender, spun me across 4 lanes of freeway, and I was able to drive it back to the shoulder. The click of the directional sig...
Very fun daily driver vehicle! Excellent gas mileage!
Excellent handling and surprisingly roomy. I average from 32 - 36 mpg in mixed city/highway driving and upwards of 42 - 45 mpg in constant highway cruising at 60 - 65 mph. Maintenance costs are extremely reasonable. I have accumulated nearly 22,000 miles since I purchased this new. Parking is never a problem and the fit and finish is much better than you would expect of a car costing less than ...