2013 Honda CR-V Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2013 Honda CR-V
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2013 Honda CR-V Problems
The front brake rotors can warp and cause a vibration when braking. The rotors will need to be machined or in cases where they are worn to thin, replaced to correct this issue.
Impact to the front bumper can cause the connector on the washer pump to come off and the windshield washers will not work. Depending upon the severity of the impact it could damage the washer motor and bottle.
2013 Honda CR-V Questions
The dealer will only replace the transmission, but I am not happy, and want the car replaced.
The replacement is a difficult operation, and I fear being left with a Lemon.
Can you advise me, what I should do to insist that a vehicle this new should be replaced
The dealer checked the car out & agreed that there is a rumble, they re-balanced the tires, but no real change. They suggested that I put in a better gas, which I've done, but still no change. Does anyone have any suggestions?
2013 Honda CR-V Recalls
The shift interlock system is designed to prevent the shifter from being moved out of the park position unless the brake pedal is depressed. These vehicles are being recalled because during sub-freezing temperatures, the interlock mechanism may be slow to operate. The could allow the shifter to be moved from the park position when it should not be allowed to do so. As a result the vehicle could roll unexpectedly, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will install an updated shift interlocking mechanism to correct this concern.