2011 Honda CR-V Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2011 Honda CR-V
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2011 Honda CR-V Problems
The AC compressor may seize resulting in loss of cold air from the AC vents. Often when the compressor fails in the fashion, debris is spread through out the entire air conditioning system resulting in very expensive repairs.
On certain models a faulty windshield wiper motor can cause the wipers not to turn off or not park properly. The wiper motor needs to be replaced to address this issue.
Impact to the front bumper can cause the connector on the washer pump to come off and the windshield washers will not work. Depending upon the severity of the impact it could damage the washer motor and bottle.
2011 Honda CR-V Questions
a humming noise from the front right side of the car, rotated the tires - no change.
The metal on metal clang doesn't happen every shift from park to reverse.
My new Honda 2011 crv seems to die between the speeds of 40-50 mph. It seems to shift to early and losses power. I had it serviced by the dealer and they said this is normal because of the torque. Was told just to accelerate and the car would then shift. Still doesn't seem right and my 2005 c...
2011 Honda CR-V Reviews
I was forced into buying another vehicle, because my previous one - a 1996 Jeep Cherokee Country, was totaled by a careless driver. So, in Nov 2010, I went into a car search like never before. After all the test drives and in some cases doing internet reseach without a drive, I knew I wanted a quality compact SUV with good-to-better EPA gas mileage. My choice- a 2011 CR V EX 4WD. In sum...
400 miles on my 2011 crv , ticking noise from the top end sounds like tipical honda valve train issues, only this k24 is completely different from all other honda ohc engines, it has rollers in the valve train which is different from the other b,f,d,h,j series engines , the change was suppost to be honda engineers fix to the top-end issue, looks like they need to go back to the drawing board. n...