2001 Honda CR-V Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 Honda CR-V
- Groaning Noise on Turns Due to Differential Fluid Breakdown
- Warped Front Brake Rotors May Cause Vibration When Braking
- Door Lock May be Sticky and Not Work Due to Worn Door Lock Tumblers
- Faulty Master Cylinder Resevoir Filter Can Cause Brake Light After Cold Start
- Rear Trailing Arm Bushings Crack/Break and Need Replacement
- Car hesitates,upon acceleration at 20+mph then again at 40, mostly on flooring
- I live in NY and in the winter when it gets cold i have a whinning noise
- 150k crv 2001 wad no longer goes into reverse-- all other gears are fine--
- A new key I had cut by Sears is stuck in the ignition of my 2001 Hondas CRV and
- About honda crv code p0507
2001 Honda CR-V Problems
A groaning noise from the rear differential heard while going through turns can be caused by differential fluid break down. Servicing the rear differential will generally correct this concern.
The front brake rotors can warp and cause a vibration when braking. The rotors will need to be machined or in cases where they are worn to thin, replaced to correct this issue.
Worn door lock tumblers can cause the door lock to be sticky or not work at all. The lock has to be removed and the tumblers need to be replaced for this issue.
2001 Honda CR-V Questions
What should I be looking for-- fluid just changed and up to full
How to reset code p0507 of Honda crv . The check engine light is on the rpm is 1000 . How can I reset this code. Please reply me as soon as possible
The RPM is 1000
2001 Honda CR-V Reviews
Very nice vehicle! Very reliable! Have over 200000 miles no problem!
i own a 2001 honda crv with 355,985 miles. and it stilll runs like new it very comfortable and durable and also sounds sporty
i am very pleased with my 2001 honda crv ex. i bought it new. has been very good and plan on keeping it for more years to come. hondas are great vehicles.