2000 Honda CR-V Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2000 Honda CR-V
- my cars engine light came on...its got 212000 miles on it. recently had the timing belt changed and new head put on... i know it needs a new fuel filter, rear differential fluid, and a pvc valve. whats the dealership gonna charge for diagnostic/repair?
- anti theft system/security system
- misfire codes, and a maint. OVERHAUL
- Odometer stuck rolling from 130999 to 131000. How much to repair? Honda CRV2000
- my car won't pass the smog check, I asked for help from the consumers affair!
2000 Honda CR-V Problems
A groaning noise from the rear differential heard while going through turns can be caused by differential fluid break down. Servicing the rear differential will generally correct this concern.
The front brake rotors can warp and cause a vibration when braking. The rotors will need to be machined or in cases where they are worn to thin, replaced to correct this issue.
On certain models the water pump bearing can go bad and cause a growl type noise from the front of the engine.
2000 Honda CR-V Questions
the light came on (steadily)and it seemed to have rough shifting w/no get up and go....then it started jerking/shaking/stalling and the light blinks off and on... its vital i have a trustworthy vehicle, and i want to get a full high maint...workup and see whats what and start from there fixing al...
My dad had the heads and a new timing belt put on... it only came with 1 key...my hubby accidently drove it a mile and the check engine light has been on ever since. i am obsessive about checking fluids and keeping 1/2 tank of high quality gas in it...my driver door will not unlock at times, its ...
Second time this has happened in less than a month. The needle stopped first, and I had no idea how fast I was drivinghad it repaired at a cost of $400. Now this.