2011 Honda Civic Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2011 Honda Civic
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2011 Honda Civic Problems
On certain models the windshield wipers will not park in the proper place or won't shut off. The wiper motor must be replaced to repair this issue.
On Certain models a faulty power window switch can cause the power windows to work or not work intermittently.
2011 Honda Civic Questions
fluid, water good in raidtor
At approx. 20,000 miles my steering wheel rack and assembly needed to be replaced (under warranty). Could this have contributed to inner tie rod damage (not under warranty) or is there no connection between the two issues?
Is it bad to change my car's gas from unleaded to supreme?
2011 Honda Civic Recalls
The "rollover" valve in the fuel pump assembly may fail, allowing fuel to leak into the vapor canister in the event of a rollover type crash. The canister could flood with fuel, resulting in an external fuel leak, increasing the risk of a fire. Dealers will inspect the fuel pump module and replace those found to be faulty. This recall is expected to begin by April 11, 2011. The Honda recall number is R65.