2009 Honda Civic Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2009 Honda Civic
- Oil (life) change indicator & Engine Maintenance light
- A/C gets hot intermittently. No pattern. A/C rotor replaced; still happens.
- My malfunction indicator light kept coming on. Now my car won't start.
- I have been asked to replace the right front engine mount in my honda civic 2009 ex l model. please advise. i was also told the parts are cheaper in honda genuine parts in Los Angeles area than others.
- How much will cost the repair a leak in the Ac in a Honda 2009
2009 Honda Civic Problems
Damaged engine mounts can lead to vibration and roughness felt in the steering wheel. A rattle in the dash and engine area may also be heard. Replacement of damaged mounts will commonly correct these issues.
On Certain models a faulty power window switch can cause the power windows to work or not work intermittently.
On certain models the windshield wipers will not park in the proper place or won't shut off. The wiper motor must be replaced to repair this issue.
2009 Honda Civic Questions
Leak test was run, in a leak was detected on the passenger side. tis problem occurred right after the alternator fail. a yellow smoked came out the engine while we were driving.
2009 Honda Civic Reviews
I have owned two Hondas before with no problem even after ten years of hard driving all made from Japan. I got this lemon made in Alliston, Canada. Bought Brand New and I only have sixty thousand miles on light use. Air-condition gave way, cabin light replaced, tirod replaced twice, switch on power window on the drivers side replaced, Crack on plastic the driver's air bag replaced, front brak...
Love the car, except for lousy a/c
Front brakes gone after 20,000 miles of mostly highway driving. That's outrageous, should last 40,000 miles or more. Honda just says, "Yeah we know about problems with the brakes on 2009 Accords, but Civics are fine". I don't buy that.