2008 Honda Civic Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2008 Honda Civic
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2008 Honda Civic Problems
Damaged engine mounts can lead to vibration and roughness felt in the steering wheel. A rattle in the dash and engine area may also be heard. Replacement of damaged mounts will commonly correct these issues.
On certain models the windshield wipers will not park in the proper place or won't shut off. The wiper motor must be replaced to repair this issue.
On Certain models a faulty power window switch can cause the power windows to work or not work intermittently.
2008 Honda Civic Questions
Weak battery or Starter?
2008 Honda Civic Recalls
Honda recalled a low volume of 2008-2009 Civic sedans for a possible missing nut on the fuel hose connector bracket. In the event of an accident, the bracket could become loose, causing damage to the fuel hose connector, which could cause a fuel leak. Dealers will install the missing nut on the affected units.
2008 Honda Civic Reviews
2008 Honda Civic. I bought this new and love the reliability and mpg - 28/36 mpg. This is the 3rd Honda I've had (1987 accord, 2000 civic hatchback), and I must say quality at Honda is slipping. This one has had problems my others did not. The driver visor is broken (the dealer said they will replace as there have been many problems with them), and secondly, the engine has had trouble starting ...
I purchased this car on Valentine's Day at CarMax. I really like the comfort, and reliability of this car. The stereo system is awesome and parking is a breeze. Because of the short front end, one cannot see how close you are when parking, and I underestimate the distance! But, I think it is my poor depth perception...LOL! I also found it in my favorite color: Metallic Blue! I've only put 802 m...