1993 Honda Civic Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1993 Honda Civic
- Have a civic1993 theres no power on fuel injectors
- New struts and bushings repair cost
- Im havin some sort of issue with my car. When the engine is cold it will start right up. As soon as the engine warms up, it wont start. Just turns over. When I drive it, it will miss out and sputter. N when its hot I can smell gas real bad while crankin
- What type of freon does a 1993 honda civic use?
- Why does my turn signal light stay on only when my head lights are on
1993 Honda Civic Problems
Damaged engine mounts can lead to vibration and roughness felt in the steering wheel. A rattle in the dash and engine area may also be heard. Replacement of damaged mounts will commonly correct these issues.
On certain models the windshield wipers will not park in the proper place or won't shut off. The wiper motor must be replaced to repair this issue.
The front brake rotors can warp and cause a vibration when braking. The rotors will need to be machined or in cases where they are worn to thin, replaced to correct this issue.
1993 Honda Civic Questions
1993 Honda Civic Recalls
1993 Honda Civic Reviews
I have the DX hatchback. I've had this car for 2 years now. Great gas mileage, reliable, even handles in the snow (manual trans.). Not the fanciest car I've owned, but it works without giving me a headache and maintenance is easy on this car. I plan on running this car into the ground in 15 years.
This is the most reliable car that I have ever owned. I would never buy anything else but a Honda from now on. The first 100,000 miles only needed routine oil changes. You absolutely could not beat it! If you want quality for your money, you want a Honda
I got this car in June '06 with 168k mi on it. Now (Sept '10) it has over 200k mi and is still running great. The car has needed a few minor repairs (alternator '07, ignition coil '08, muffler '10), but has held up very well overall. Nearly all 92-95 civics seem to get rust above the rear wheels. This often leads to the clips that hold the bumper rusting out and a sagging of the bumper. ...