1992 Honda Civic Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1992 Honda Civic
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1992 Honda Civic Problems
Damaged engine mounts can lead to vibration and roughness felt in the steering wheel. A rattle in the dash and engine area may also be heard. Replacement of damaged mounts will commonly correct these issues.
The front brake rotors can warp and cause a vibration when braking. The rotors will need to be machined or in cases where they are worn to thin, replaced to correct this issue.
Plugged moon roof drains can cause a water leak inside the car, usually over the head of the driver or passengers head when turning a corner. Cleaning the drains will fix this problem.
1992 Honda Civic Questions
new tyre bushings balljoints aligned yet when driving and the passes over waves in the road it jerks to that side the shocks are a bit bouncy the camber reads05 all wheels the front left shock appears to be a bitlower than the right
1992 honda civic dx 1.5 liter vin # 2HGEH2355NH503111 MAIN BOLT ON ENGINE CRANK SHAFT ALTERNATOR PULLEY IS THIS BOLT REVERSE THREAD ?
Is there any other ways besides removing head cylinder or pulling all the valves, rocker arms and all bolts from the shaft, etc...every week i checked that spark plug,an oil about 1/2 inch inside. it's not overheating but causing little misfire and affected the gas mileages per gallon. origin...
1992 Honda Civic Recalls
1992 Honda Civic Reviews
This is the best ever car I've owned. It still used freon and I should have upgraded when I had the chance, but was living Oregon and didn't use AC that much. I have 145,000 miles on it and still runs like a dream. 30mpg in town and 40mpg on the freeway.
This car has given me least problems. No major issues after all these years. I just get major services done from a local shop and that is it.