2005 Honda Civic Si Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2005 Honda Civic Si
- Car will run for about 30sec then cut off you can restart it .
- exactly where is the number one oxygen sensor located on a 2005 Honda Civic Si
- Can I replace just one front brake disc if the other side is ok and pads are good?
- I Just Changed The Throttle Body And Now My Car Stays accelerated what can I do
- need2 replace o2 sensor on my 2005 hondacivic si.says bank 1 sensor 1.which one?
2005 Honda Civic Si Problems
The front brake rotors can warp and cause a vibration when braking. The rotors will need to be machined or in cases where they are worn to thin, replaced to correct this issue.
Plugged moon roof drains can cause a water leak inside the car, usually over the head of the driver or passengers head when turning a corner. Cleaning the drains will fix this problem.
A faulty power window switch can cause the power windows to stop working, or to work intermittently.
2005 Honda Civic Si Questions
it stays accelerated and auto parts says its a censor but it wont delete
2005 Honda Civic Si Reviews
Had an Acura GSR before and my '05 Civic SI is so very fine. Love its reliability and its performance.