2004 Honda Civic Si Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2004 Honda Civic Si
- I went to plug in amp and sub in to my car and now it work start? Any suggestion
- Engine revving higher,usual operations,gas pedal not engaged.?
- Engine light goes on often. would a new gas cap solve this problem?
- It was park around 2years.For some reason my car can't started.HELP ASAP please!
- after replacing 02 sensor check engine light still on.
2004 Honda Civic Si Problems
The front brake rotors can warp and cause a vibration when braking. The rotors will need to be machined or in cases where they are worn to thin, replaced to correct this issue.
Plugged moon roof drains can cause a water leak inside the car, usually over the head of the driver or passengers head when turning a corner. Cleaning the drains will fix this problem.
Damaged engine mounts can lead to vibration and roughness felt in the steering wheel. A rattle in the dash and engine area may also be heard. Replacement of damaged mounts will commonly correct these issues.
2004 Honda Civic Si Questions
2004 civic si, 77000 miles no prior mechanical issues, was at a stop in neutral and engine was revving up to 3500 rpm. when in gear car wants to speed up even though gas pedal not engaged. Total weird time was about 10 minutes, car seemed to correct itself(?)...
Gas cap has been notched up.
The person that "supposed" take care of my car I think that never started my car. I change the battery and my car doesn't started.