2002 Honda Civic Si Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Honda Civic Si
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2002 Honda Civic Si Problems
The front brake rotors can warp and cause a vibration when braking. The rotors will need to be machined or in cases where they are worn to thin, replaced to correct this issue.
Plugged moon roof drains can cause a water leak inside the car, usually over the head of the driver or passengers head when turning a corner. Cleaning the drains will fix this problem.
Damaged engine mounts can lead to vibration and roughness felt in the steering wheel. A rattle in the dash and engine area may also be heard. Replacement of damaged mounts will commonly correct these issues.
2002 Honda Civic Si Questions
inside of windows have ice on cold mornings
Driving along and my temperature gauge rises to hot. Sometimes it the temp. will drop on the gauge, some times it won't.
engine usually starts quickly
2002 Honda Civic Si Recalls
Honda has recalled 2001-2003 Civic, 2002-2003 Civic SI, 2001-2002 Accord, 2002 CR-V, 2002 Odyssey, 2003 Pilot, 2002-2003 Acura TL, and 2003 Acura CL vehicles because the driver's side air bag inflator may produce excessive internal pressure. This could cause the inflator to rupture if the air bag deploys. Metal fragments may pass through the air bag material and cause injury to vehicle occupants. Dealers will replace the driver's side air bag inflator.
Honda has recalled 2001-2002 Civic, Civic SI, and Accord vehicles and 2002-2003 Acura TL vehicles because the driver's side air bag inflator could produce excessive internal pressure. This may cause the inflator to rupture if the air bag deploys. Metal fragments may pass through the air bag material and cause injury to vehicle occupants. Dealers will replace the driver's side air bag inflator.